Temporary System Engineer -Navigation (m/f/d)
What should your next joob look like? The aviation industry is looking for a range of qualifications and needs your personal and professional know-how. Do you feel addressed? Argo Aviation takes you straight to take-off - quickly and precisely.
For one of our customers, a startup in the field of emission-free transport and air taxis, we are looking for a Temporary System Engineer - Navigation (m/f/d).
Diese Aufgaben erwarten Sie:
You will have a chance in shaping the future of mobility defining the requirements of the future navigation concepts and implementing those requirements in the appropriate navigation applications, always in co-ordination with regulatory partners/suppliers.
- Develop next generation avionics solution for eVTOL aircraft according to Performance Based Navigation (PBN) concept
- You will contribute in defining the most appropriate navigation concept including increased levels of integrity and continuity for both the aircraft localization and inertial velocity data
Das bringen Sie mit:
- BA/MA in Aerospace Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Deep knowledge in ARP-4754A and ARP-4761 is required
- Experience with DO-178C and DO-331 is required
- Hands-on experience in MATLAB and Simulink is required
- Good knowledge in regulatory material and certification requirements
- Involvement in EASA/FAA (or other similar national agencies) audits
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
- At least 7 years of experience in ATA-34 system development for Part 25 aircrafts (Part 23 is a plus).
- Deep knowledge of GNSS SBAS receivers and Inertial Reference Systems
- Experience in developing Predicted RAIM monitoring applications for meeting high integrity and high continuity PVT (Position, Velocity, Time) requirements
- Experience in developing GNSS/INS sensor fusion and Integrity monitoring applications in compliance to Appendix R of DO-229E
Ihr Plus bei unserem Kunden:
- Responsibility and freedom to act as an entrepreneur
- Working with bright and driven colleagues from different industries, countries and backgrounds
In order to carefully check your application documents, we need your detailed curriculum vitae with job details and your references. Ms. Vorpahl is looking forward to your application and will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance. The quickest way to find us is via the applicant button on our homepage. Alternatively, please send us your documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
At Argo, we trust in system-controlled recruiting processes. But with us, people decide the selection of personnel who will accompany you competently and personally.