Temporary System Verification Engineer - Flight Control System (m/f/d)
What should your next joob look like? The aviation industry is looking for a range of qualifications and needs your personal and professional know-how. Do you feel addressed? Argo Aviation takes you straight to take-off - quickly and precisely.
For one of our customers, a startup in the field of emission-free transport and air taxis, we are looking for a Temporary System Verification Engineer - Flight Control System (m/f/d)
Diese Aufgaben erwarten Sie:
You will have a chance in shaping the future of mobility by not only contribute to the verification of the Flight Control System, but also supporting the certification process in co-ordination with regulatory partners/suppliers.
- Develop next generation Flight Controls solution for eVTOL aircraft
- Participate in functional development, validation and verification of the system
- Work closely with software verification/electronic/test rigs development team
- Take the ownership of critical aspects of the system and manage its whole validation and verification cycle
- Write certification documents and work directly with compliance demonstration for the regulatory requirements
- Perform system planning activities, validate requirements for subsystems and components
- Define verification reuse concept across multiple levels (System, Item, Software)
- Work together with other departments and external suppliers to find the simplest and most elegant solutions
Das bringen Sie mit:
- BA/MA in Aerospace Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in completing the certification program is a plus
- Supplier management experience
- Good knowledge in regulatory material and certification requirements
- Involvement in EASA/FAA (or other similar national agencies) audits
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
- At least 7 years of experience in ATA-31/ATA-46 system development for Part 25 aircrafts (Part 23 is a plus).
- Knowledge of Avionics communications and standards (ARINC 661, ARINC 653, ARINC 664)
- Work experience with ARP-4754A, DO-297, DO-178C and DO-331
- Hands-on experience with Model-Based Development Methods and Tools: Mathworks, SCADE Suite, SCADE Display
Ihr Plus bei unserem Kunden:
- Responsibility and freedom to act as an entrepreneur
- Working with bright and driven colleagues from different industries, countries and backgrounds
In order to carefully check your application documents, we need your detailed curriculum vitae with job details and your references. Ms. Vorpahl is looking forward to your application and will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance. The quickest way to find us is via the applicant button on our homepage. Alternatively, please send us your documents by email to: email@example.com .
At Argo, we trust in system-controlled recruiting processes. But with us, people decide the selection of personnel who will accompany you competently and personally.