Tool & Fixture CAD Designer (m/f/d)
What should your next joob look like? The aviation industry is looking for a range of qualifications and needs your personal and professional know-how. Do you feel addressed? Argo Aviation takes you straight to take-off - quickly and precisely.
For one of our customers, a startup in the field of emission-free transport and air taxis, we are looking for a Temporary Tool & Fixture CAD Designer (m/f/d)
Your Day to Day:
- Support the fixture and tooling design as well as the creation of work instructions and processes
- Assist on troubleshooting and feedback of errors to the corresponding teams, contribute to root cause analysis
- Implement and sustain manufacturing methods for different parts requested
- Build tooling libraries and create a sustainable and efficient tooling system
- Support project creation for the Prototype workshop (Machining, CNC, Welding, Assemblies, 3D Printing)
- Work cross functionally with related departments like ME to improve processes, equipment, tooling and machining efficiency
- improve manufacturing standards and process requirements
- Support digital improvements and innovations while working with manufacturing execution systems
- Assist Prototype WorkShop team in development of tooling and new equipment commissioning and implementation
- Educational background as Certified technician or a Mechanical Engineer is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Tool Design and General CAD Design is a must
- Experience in working with Siemens NX is required
- Good knowledge of most common manufacturing methods (Machining, Welding, Assembly) is required
- Ability to work with complex and detailed documentation and verbal and written instructions depending on situation
- Experience with the creation of project documentation in relation with the fabrication of different parts and assemblies
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Sense of entrepreneurship and ability to work with tight deadlines and urgencies
- Good german language skills are required, english on good communication level is a must
Why should you apply?
- sponsibility and freedom to act as an entrepreneur
- Working with bright and driven colleagues from different industries, countries and backgrounds
In order to carefully check your application documents, we need your detailed curriculum vitae with job details and your references. Ms. Vorpahl is looking forward to your application and will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance. The quickest way to find us is via the applicant button on our homepage. Alternatively, please send us your documents by email to: email@example.com .
At Argo, we trust in system-controlled recruiting processes. But with us, people decide the selection of personnel who will accompany you competently and personally.