Head of Procurement and Supply Chain (f/m/d)
What do you want your next job to look like? The aviation industry is looking for a range of qualifications and needs your personal and professional know-how. Do you feel addressed? Argo Aviation will get you straight to take-off - quickly and precisely.
For one of our international clients we are looking for a Head of Procurement and Supply Chain (f/m/d) at the Hamburg location as soon as possible.
Diese Aufgaben erwarten Sie:
- Lead and manage an operational team, consisting of 15 multinational employees
- In charge of the performance and development of the Supply Chain & Asset Management department
- Initiate and develop global sourcing strategies and procurement partnerships for spare parts, logistics and repair services
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Manage the execution of the contracts and develop relationships with suppliers, based on close performance monitoring
- Manage the pool performance, the pool sizing and technical pool standards
- Steer the operational flow of supplies, with a strong focus on performance (operational and financial)
- Ensure a smooth and effective organizational structure and operating rhythm that has engagement with all touch points of the company
- Be a key driver to optimize processes and improve business strategies across all functions (procurement, supply chain, retrofit, etc.)
- Make active use of data and business intelligence to control costs
- Define personnel development for your team and participate actively in recruiting new employees
- Develop the company by actively shaping the future as part of the management team
Das bringen Sie mit:
- Relevant studies (Bachelor or Master) in engineering, business administration, the procurement or transportation
field and relevant work experience in a technical sector
- A proven background in managing operational workflows and processes
- Excellent people skills and the ability to lead diverse, motivated and dynamic team
- Proactive, high level of integrity, and reliable with structured way of working
- Strong communication skills paired with intercultural competence
- Fluent English is required, good German and or French skills are preferable
- Technical knowledge and insights into the aviation industry would be an advantage
Ihr Plus bei unserem Kunden:
- continued professional development
- strong international team feel and cooperative working style with English as company language
- active involvement, as part of the management team, in growing and managing a company
- various corporate benefits: reduced rates at gyms in Hamburg, access to Lufthansa Ringeltaube Shop, etc.
In order to carefully review your application, we need your detailed CV with job details as well as your references.
The quickest way to contact us is to click on the applicant button on our homepage.
Alternatively, you can send us your documents by e-mail to: