Project Manager (d/m/w) Restricted Information Projects
What schould your next job look like? Aerospace industry is looking for a special set of qualifications and requires your personal professional Know How. Do you feel addressed? Argo Aviation brings you directly to Take-off - fast and for sure.
- Reach Project objectives (time, scope, costs, quality) of customer satisfaction in accordance with internal and external rules and reglementation
- Define, setup and pilot the team/project organization during all project phases, including people coming from other functions (matrix organisation)
- Ensure the good integration of lessons learnt
- Ensure active management of risks and opportunities and of contracts (internal or external)
- Ensure efficient management of partners and suppliers
Mission: Deliver the project within time, scope, cost and quality objectives and to customer satisfaction.
Manage project stakeholder relationships as well as customer expectation and requirements.
Outputs: Product / service / solution delivery to the customer according to the contract / requirements.
The place of work is 86609, Donauwörth.
- Information Techonoly or similar - Master/Diplom
- German/English - fluent
- Further Qualification
Contract Management for Project/Prog
Interact and Influence
Customer expectations & needs
Risk & Opportunity Management Execution
PM Processes, Methods & Tools
Partner & Subcontractor Management
Project Lifecycle Management
Organisation and Resources Management
- unlimited contract of employment
- holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- 35 hours/week
- working time account /time off
- attractive payment based on union average
- transport allowance for commuters
We have a profound knowlege of internal woking processes and the corporate culture of our clients and also of new vacancies before they are announced. We bring you fast and with precise preparation directly to the right person in charge.
We require your detailed curriculum vitae with professional activity specifications, as well as references, in order to examine your application carefully (so we could examine your application carefully).The fastest way to us is via the Bewerber-Button at our homepage. You are also welcome to send us your application documents by e-mail: