Temporary Electrical Distribution Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
What should your next joob look like? The aviation industry is looking for a range of qualifications and needs your personal and professional know-how. Do you feel addressed? Argo Aviation takes you straight to take-off - quickly and precisely.
For one of our customers, a startup in the field of emission-free transport and air taxis, we are looking for a Temporary Electrical Distribution Systems Engineer (m/f/d).
Diese Aufgaben erwarten Sie:
- Design of innovative HV power distribution units with focus on network/load switching and protection concepts at up to 1k VDC
- Specification of system, subsystem and component requirements
- Network and component modelling and simulation, especially regarding electrothermal and transient behaviour
- Close cooperation with battery management engineers and avionics engineers regarding design, interfaces and control
- Specification and support of system validation and verification according to acceptable means of compliance like DO-160
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
Das bringen Sie mit:
- M.Sc./Eng. or PhD in Electrical Engineering or a related field is required
- Min. 5 years of professional or academic experience in electrical engineering and aerospace experience including ARP4754 is a must have, and preferably also ARP4761, DO178 and DO254
- Strong knowledge of standards and good practices in electrical wiring, printed circuits, EMC, bonding, insulation, and related electrotechnical components and materials is advantageous
- Skilled in electrical network modelling and analysis is required
- Experience in semiconductor technology and power electronics is advantageous
- Experience in capture tools, such as Siemens Polarion or IBM Rational Doors is advantageous
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language beneficial
Ihr Plus bei uns:
- Responsibility and freedom to act as an entrepreneur
- Working with bright and driven colleagues from different industries, countries and backgrounds
In order to carefully check your application documents, we need your detailed curriculum vitae with job details and your references. Ms. Vorpahl is looking forward to your application and will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance. The quickest way to find us is via the applicant button on our homepage. Alternatively, please send us your documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
At Argo, we trust in system-controlled recruiting processes. But with us, people decide the selection of personnel who will accompany you competently and personally.