CAT A Mechanic (m/w/d)
The aviation industry is looking for a range of qualifications and needs your personal and professional know-how.
Do you feel addressed? Argo Aviation takes you to new heights!
For our client Lufthansa we are looking for several CAT A mechanics (m/w/d) at Frankfurt Airport.
Ihr Plus bei uns:
- Team with short communication channels
- 25 to 30 days holiday
- Customer-specific qualification and authorization
- Accommodation possible
- Transportation possible
- Free HF – EWIS - FTS
Diese Aufgaben erwarten Sie:
- Maintenance and repair of wide body aircrafts: A330, A340, B744, B748, B777 and aircraft parts in the scope of Line- and Base Maintenance according to CAT A EASA Part-66
- Analysis of disorders and debugging
- Change of defective parts and fluids
- Testing of operability of control and steering unit, landing gear, hydraulic systems, engines and breaks, etc.
- Testing of aircrafts and aircraft parts
- Inspection and approval of aircraft after maintenance work on structure, engines and mechanical systems within the specified internal qualifications
- Documentation of all executed tasks
Das bringen Sie mit:
- Valid CAT A licence according to EASA Part-66
- Current experience in aircraft maintenance, preferably on long-range types
- Accurate and conscientious attitude of work
- Good English language skills
- Willingness to work in shifts and on weekends
- driver's license
In order to carefully review your application, we need your detailed resume with job details as well as your references and AML.
The quickest way to contact us is via the applicant button on our homepage.
Alternatively, you can send us your documents via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org