Part 66 CAT B1 / B2 mechanic (m/w/d)
The aviation industry is looking for a range of qualifications and needs your personal and professional know-how.
Do you feel addressed? Argo Aviation takes you directly to the take-off - quickly and precisely.
For our customer Lufthansa Airlines, we are looking for several Part 66 CAT B1 / B2 mechanics (m/w/d) at Frankfurt am Main Airport
Ihr Plus bei uns:
• Personal support by a professional team with short communication channels
• 24 to 30 days holiday
• Customer-specific qualification and authorization
• From 55.000€ p.a. and on…
• From 35,00€/h and on…
(Depending on qualification / professional experience)
• Free HF – EWIS - FTS
Diese Aufgaben erwarten Sie:
• Maintenance and repair of wide body aircrafts (A330, A340, A350, A380, B747, B777) and aircraft parts in the scope of Line- and Base Maintenance
• Analyse of disorders and debugging
• Change of defective parts and fluids
• Testing of operability of control and steering unit, landing gear, hydraulic systems, engines and breaks, etc.
• Testing of aircrafts and aircraft parts
• Inspection and approval of aircraft after maintenance work on structure, engines and mechanical systems within the specified internal qualifications
• Documentation of all executed tasks
Das bringen Sie mit:
• Finished apprenticeship as an aircraft mechanic maintenance or engines
• Aircraft Maintenance License (AML) “Certifying Staff” by EASA Part-66 Category B1 and / or B2
• Accurate and conscientious attitude of work
• Good English and German language skills
• Willingness to work in shifts and on weekends
In order to carefully review your application, we need your detailed resume with job details as well as your references and AML.
The quickest way to contact us is via the applicant button on our homepage.
Alternatively, you can send us your documents by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org